- What type of information do we collect
We gather personal information like:
- Location of work
- Public email address
- Employment history and educational background
- Functional expertise
- Keywords related to specific work experiences
- How we collect information
- We collect publicly available information provided by LinkedIn that is legally permitted under applicable law.
- Information submitted or provided by you or a reference
The data we collect is:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Collected fairly and for recruitment purposes only.
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries.
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally.
- Stored longer than necessary than to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Transferred to clients or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies.
- Data collection and how we use personal data
ScaleHR respects your privacy. We collect personal data for recruitment purposes, specifically to match candidates to a job opportunity offered by one of our clients. We use the data that we collect to specifically target candidates who might benefit from knowledge of this opportunity.
- Personal data will only be kept or used by us for recruitment services we deliver to our clients.
- You may choose to obtain access to, or to correct, your personal information at any time. Also, you may withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time (in which case we will delete your personal data). To do either of these things, please contact us using the details below.
- Where is information stored
Information is primarily stored on Workable, an ATS system, which is licensed and maintained only by ScaleHR employees.
Your Personal Information is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. As a company that works in the recruitment industry we highly value system security and data safeguards. Our systems use identity verification, data encryption, firewalls, malware protection, intrusion detection, safe data storing and reliable web hosting.
- Transferring Data
Public information is transferred to our clients using our ScaleHR Recruitment platform. The platform makes a secure connection to our ATS to display potential candidates that we’ve matched to client requirements. We implement strict permissions, so users can only view data that is relevant for them. The data transferring is only done after a client signs a data processing agreement and we make sure they have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- Client Information
We treat all information we receive from clients as confidential and do not use the information for any purpose other than to fulfill our obligations to them. We keep client information secure at all times and prevent the misuse and unauthorized disclosure of it by our employees or any third parties.
- Children and Minors
Our Site and Services are directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 years of age.
- How long do we retain Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as required for business or legal purposes unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. If you withdraw your consent to our processing your personal data, we will delete the personal data concerned at that point and will not keep a copy of it. Your right to withdraw your consent is dealt with in more detail, below.
- Conditions for consent
If you’ve received an email from any employee of ScaleHR, that means we have some publicly available data about you in our database. You can always exercise your rights regarding that data as outlined below. We will always give you an option to access, rectify or erase the personal data we have about you from our database. You may exercise your right to opt-out from ScaleHR database, by sending an email request to: email@example.com In case we receive no explicit opt-out or answer to our email it is reasonable to expect future correspondences from us. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Data Protection Officer:
ScaleHR has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to provide oversight for our data protection program.You may contact our DPO with any data protection questions or concerns. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org